Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Venting

Today Aspen asked me if we could play the taco game. Whats the taco game? Your guess is as good as mine. She wrapped me in a blanket and called me a taco. I hate hate hate dumb games like this. I hate anything that requires pretending, house, store, barbies etc.... I love reading books, coloring, puzzles, real games like candy land, hi ho cherry-o, go fish. and I love playing with Aspen outside. In order to get out of this taco game she wanted to play, I suggested a picnic. The picnic was much more enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! It's good for kids to pretend and use their imaginations! She might just need a play date! But at least you compromised and picnics are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't tell me you hate that we used to pretend to be Mary and Laura from Little House!

    ReplyDelete