Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Rest High....

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I
cannot change, courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
My older brother passed away five years ago
on November 14th 2004. I think of him every day.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU TYLER
STILLWELL GRAY.


I know your life on earth was troubled. And only you could know the pain.
You weren't afraid to face the devil, You were no stranger to the rain. Go rest high on that mountain. Son, your work on earth is done. Go to heaven a shoutin' Love for the Father and the Son. Oh, how we cried the day you left us. We gathered round your grave to grieve. I wish I could see the angels faces when they hear your sweet voice sing. Go rest high on that mountain. Son, your work on earth is done. Go to heaven a shoutin' love for the Father and the Son. Go rest high on that mountain. Son, your work on earth is done. Go to heaven a shoutin' love for the Father and the Son.
Go to heaven a shoutin' love for the Father and the Son.
-Vince Gill



1 comment:

  1. Lindsey i cant believe that was 5 years ago! hang in there!! you will see him again, what a comforting feeling to have!

    ReplyDelete