Monday, April 26, 2010

As everyone knows, Grandma Jan spoils Aspen.
Weather its clothes, books, toys, treats, games or just lots of
attention. Aspen loves it. Trent and I think its too much.
We asked his parents to stop. We feel like Aspen has to work/earn
such things. Grandpa Tony came up with an amazing
idea, its called granny bucks. Any time Aspen does
something to help Grandpa or Grandma she can earn
some of these Granny bucks. After Aspen has
earned so many she can buy something from
Grandmas stash of goodies.
Aspen just stared Soccer. Kids sports are so fun, so
long as the parents aren't freaks about winning.


2 comments:

  1. So fun that Aspen is in soccer! I want Quoia to be a soccer player, I think it's a good 'girly' sport. You'll have to let me know when her games are so I can come watch, that would be fun! Also, we have the same problem with grandparents... Remind me to tell you later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Lindsey!! Aspen looks just like you. It's like looking back on a picture of you as a kid. Anyways I miss you tons!!!!!! And wish we lived close by. Maybe this summer I will make it up there. Wishfull thinking......
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete