Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

For Mothers day Trent made me breakfast (he
even did all the cleaning up afterwards), He gave me
some running gear which was very thoughtful.
Then we went to my Grandma Grays. Then to my moms house
where we got to talk to Tyson (That was amazing). For dinner the
Turner men made us dinner and homemade ice cream (i did eat
some, three weeks with one treat ain't bad. No worries
though, I'm back on the no treat wagon). To top of the day Aspen was in
bed at seven thirty and we were in bed by nine. Oh how
I love going to bed early...
Aspen and uncle Lance hang'n out after dinner.
Grandma Jan and Aspen. Aspen just put purple
lipstick on the both of them.
Aspen talking to her "friend" Tyson.
Tyson is in Peru on a mission, we miss
and love him so much.
Aspen, My Mom and I. Do we look alike?
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment