Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aspen and I had a few errands to run the other day.
I gave her a bath and told her to get herself dressed, this
is what she picked. Thin white tights with a black skirt pulled
up like a tube-top (not sure why but it reminds me of
my sister). I told her it was too cute
except that everyone could see her underwear.
That's my girl....what else can I say?

Aspen is such a daddy's girl. She always tells
me how much cooler, stronger and braver he is then I am.
She always wants to be on his team, likes what he likes,
tries to make and fix things like him. The list
goes on and on. I don't mind, I hope she always looks
up to him like I still look up to my dad. I think
if a daughter doesn't have a good relationship with
her dad she will love attention from any other
guy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment