Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lake Powell

Trents boss, Joe, has a house boat and invited
some of his top men and there wife's to go to Lake Powell.
It was a no kids trip!!!! We had a ton of fun and
really enjoyed the scenery. We have never left Aspen
before so I was a little nervous. Thank you mom
and Jan who were more than happy to watch
our little girl.
Trent about to cliff jump, I never will
understand this thrill. This is what happens when you leave at
nine in the morning till nine at night, run out of gas.
Matt E. and the boss Joe.
More cliff jumping
The boys hiking to an Indian Ruin.
Matt E., Trent, J.D., Matt L. and Joe.
Trent and I. Who ever knew taking a picture
is as bad as getting your arm cut off?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I would understand the thrill!! In my younger years I would of done it. I don't know about now but maybe? Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete