Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Facts...
1. I can feel him moving now!!!
2.In this picture i am 24 weeks
3. I gained 5lbs since my last appointment,
that makes 27lbs already. ( I write
that for my own benefit, I'm sure no one
else cares).
4. Long story, I have a low
placenta and might have to have a
c-section. I will know more in January.
5. We have a name and will tell everyone later.
Please look past the see-through
tank. I am white trash, enough said.
My baby cowgirl. She keeps us going with
big smiles and loud laughs. I love her..

3 comments:

  1. ahh cute belly :) hot mama!! i am glad your feeling your baby now i know how you were worried :) lol. excited to meet him and for youto be done!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not white trash!! And.. I DO have your blog, you're right! You are SO cute pregnant girl! I love it. I'm SO glad we ran into each other yesterday! Lets seriously hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete