Monday, January 10, 2011

More Baby Facts
1. I am 32 weeks
2. My placenta is moving, I wont be having a c-section
3. As you can see I'm starting to swell...gross
4. 5 more pounds, 38 total
5. My baby's measurements are in the 70
percentile/measuring just over a week from my
due date.
6. I am done working til April!!!!!
Happy New Years!!! We went to the annual
Turner party. I have been going to this party
since I was sixteen!! They have a ton of food
and games. It is the one and only night I stay up
past eight o'clock. This year my parents came
and even stayed the whole time, I never thought
that would happen. I got lazy at taking pictures
so you get what you get and don't throw a fit.
Lindsey, Trent and Aspen
Kurt singing us a little George Strait
Trent and Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment