Thursday, July 21, 2016

Birth Story: Chapter Four..........




On Friday June 24th we had visitors coming
and going through out the day. Aspen
and Raider instantly loved their sister.
Trent and I got some alone time during
the day. We went on a few walks up and down
 the halls,doctors orders. I started 
feeling better and was able to keep
my food down!! I was in quite a bit
of pain but I so badly didn't want any
narcotic drugs. When night time rolled
around I was in tears from pain and
in tears with frustration (The hospital
encourages mothers to keep their baby during 
the night instead of sending them to the 
nursery. Because of my pain,
I couldn't even sit up and hold Cedar 
without hurting). It was 10:00 pm, knowing
that Trent was home with our other kids, 
I almost called him to come back to the hospital
cause I was having a brake down. 
My Doctor talked me into
taking a half dose of medication and
he sent Cedar to the nursery, I needed
sleep. The night got much better.

Saturday June 25 was great.
I slept well, my pain was being managed,
I could go the bathroom, shower and
 walk on my own. The food was great.
It was a quiet morning, I got up, showered,
got ready (kind of). Trent came over and we
just hung out till it was time to go home,
It was a bitter sweet feeling, knowing
that this was the last time. I'd be leaving
the hospital with a newborn .....The End

No comments:

Post a Comment